We Can Help You Obtain Fair Compensation For Injuries Sustained In A Car Accident
It’s hard to believe how much a car accident can change your life. What starts with an event lasting a few seconds can turn into a problem that lingers for years.
Even if you can fully recover from the physical pain and disruption to your family, you may still have to experience the calculated, cold-hearted treatment you receive from the negligent party’s insurance company. Some insurers may literally add insult to injury by denying your claim or making lowball offers to make you go away. In some cases, insurance companies have to be sued aggressively before they will pay fair compensation to motor vehicle accident victims.
Get Help Regarding Car Crash Injuries And Medical Expenses
If you or a loved one were hurt in a car accident, you should talk to a personal injury lawyer right away. Our firm can answer important and frequently asked questions like:
- How will I pay these medical bills?
- What if my family member was hit by a drunk driver?
- Is a motorcycle or bike accident case different from other types of accident cases?
- What if the other party’s insurance company is pressuring me to take a lowball offer or trying to deny my claim?
- How do I manage my medical bills? Do I have to pay them?
- How do I make up for lost income while my case is being litigated?
- How do policy limits apply to the medical expenses in my case?
- Does it matter which insurance company (or which adjuster) is handling my claim?
- Will my case go to court?
At Greene & Schultz, based in Bloomington, Indiana, we deal with each personal injury or wrongful death case as a unique matter. We can — and will — develop an individualized strategy for your case.
Call For Free Guidance From An Experienced Attorney
Don’t make the same mistake as others — talking to an insurance company without first speaking to an experienced car accident attorney. At Greene & Schultz, we know how insurers work and we help clients understand that insurance companies are not on their side. Their interests are adverse to yours — and their hope is you will make an incriminating statement that justifies their decision not to pay you fair compensation.
Let us deal with the insurance companies for you. We have the experience you need to persuade insurers to fully compensate you for your losses — through negotiation and, when necessary, litigation. Contact us today at 812-336-4357 for a free consultation about your case. We will give you free, honest advice about your rights and options.