A motorcycle accident can be a life-changing event. Injuries to the rider are often severe and sometimes fatal. In some cases, the accident happens because a driver isn’t paying attention. Many times, the car or truck driver will say that he or she didn’t see the motorcyclist until it was too late.
If you or a loved one were seriously injured on a motorcycle, you may have a personal injury case if someone else’s negligence caused or contributed to the accident. You should talk to an attorney who understands how motor vehicle accident lawsuits are handled.
Cases Involving Serious Biker Injuries
At Greene & Schultz in Bloomington, Indiana, we litigate motorcycle accident cases in Indiana and Illinois. Our lawyers can provide you and your family with advice if your case involves any of the following:
- A crash on an Indiana or Illinois highway
- A truck or commercial vehicle driver
- A driver who was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- A driver who was distracted with a mobile device, cellphone or activity that caused him or her to hit a biker
- A motorcycle that was hit in a driveway, in an intersection, on a city street, or on a road
- The wrongful death of a loved one
Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation
Every case is different — and we provide the individualized, personalized attention necessary to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Get the guidance you need if you think you might have a personal injury case.
Contact our firm at 812-336-4357 to discuss your legal rights as an accident victim or family member of an injured person. With decades of experience — and attorneys who truly care about your well-being — Greene & Schultz is here to help when you need it.