Whether an electrical product is malfunctioning or a cleaner is not accurately labeled, household products can cause significant injuries to all members of the family. If you or a loved one was injured due a defective or faulty product, it’s time to seek the guidance of an experienced attorney.
Based in Bloomington, our firm has become a trusted legal resource for injured clients in communities throughout Indiana. For injuries caused by defective household products, Greene & Schultz Trial Lawyers has the knowledge and experience necessary to guide you through the legal process of monetary recovery.
Experienced Product Liability Lawyers
Through a personal injury claim, we will seek monetary compensation for any lost wages, your medical bills, property damage, and pain and suffering caused by the malfunctioning product. We are prepared to handle cases involving:
- Electrical products: Including space heaters, electric blankets, kitchen appliances, toasters, microwaves, coffee makers and other small appliances.
- Toys: Including objects that present a choking hazard and objects that were manufactured using toxic materials.
- Power tools: Including drills, circular saws, hedge trimmers, lawn mowers and chainsaws.
- Cleaning items: Including items that might become hazardous when combined with other products, or cleaning products that were not properly labeled.
- Personal grooming products: Including curling irons and hair dryers.
Contact Us To See If You Have A Case
It is also important to note that a product is not exempt from liability simply because a recall notice has been issued. If you were injured by a recalled product, it is still important to discuss your case with an experienced attorney to learn more about your options for recovery.
Contact Greene & Schultz today to discuss your product liability matter. Call us at 812-336-4357 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injuries And Death
- Syngenta Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect And Abuse
- Product Liability
- Worker’s Compensation