Highway And Interstate Accidents
The laws of physics apply to automobile accidents. The greater the speed and force involved in a collision, the greater the chance for serious injury and fatality. If you or a loved one was involved in a motor vehicle crash on a highway, you understand how catastrophic the injuries can be, and you may be looking for the help of an attorney.
Our firm handles many cases that stem from highway accidents on interstates 69, 65 and 70. In the future, the connection of I-69 to 37 is expected to create additional traffic problems — and a greater likelihood of injurious accidents — during the construction process.
Representing Accident Victims And Their Families
At Greene & Schultz, based in Bloomington, Indiana, our lawyers represent accident victims and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases in Indiana and Illinois. Many of these cases involve:
- Motorists injured by truck drivers and commercial vehicles that were operated by drivers who were speeding, tired or inattentive
- Drunk driving and distracted driving involving motorists using mobile devices behind the wheel
- Dangerous lane changes and moving violations
- Motorcyclists hit by drivers who were not paying attention
- Insurance companies that attempt to deny legitimate claims or make insulting lowball settlement offers to injured people and their families
- Life-changing injuries such as spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injury, and debilitating back and neck injuries
- Drivers who were hospitalized for extended periods of time
- Families losing income and experiencing massive disruption to their daily lives
Contact Us To Discuss Your Accident | We Offer A Free Consultation
We have an excellent track record of obtaining maximum compensation for victims. As your attorneys, our job is to handle all aspects of your case and resolve it as favorably as possible. Your job is to take care of your family and work toward getting your life back to normal.
Contact Greene & Schultz at 812-336-4357 to learn more. We will be happy to evaluate your case and explain your legal rights.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injuries And Death
- Syngenta Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect And Abuse
- Product Liability
- Worker’s Compensation