Serious Injuries And Death
An accident or incident of medical malpractice can cause serious injury and even the loss of life. No one welcomes this level of pain and hardship, especially when we believe it was brought on by someone else’s actions.
At Greene & Schultz, we understand that one of the most powerful and practical things we can do as personal injury attorneys is to use the courts to bring lawsuits against the negligent parties — and get compensation for our clients who were injured, or family members who were killed, due to the negligence of others.
Providing The Direction You Need
At the Bloomington, Indiana, based law firm of Greene & Schultz, we represent accident and medical malpractice victims and their families. We can help you if your case stems from:
- A serious back or neck injury
- Spinal cord injury resulting in paraplegia, quadriplegia or another form of paralysis
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) or neurological damage
- A catastrophic or fatal car accident that has changed your life
- A truck or motorcycle accident in Indiana or Illinois
- Broken bones, burns or soft tissue damage
One of the most common problems faced by people who have been hurt is knowing where to turn for help. Sometimes it’s hard to know what to do with medical bills, missing income and other collateral damage. Our trial lawyers can provide the direction you need and help you understand your choices for moving forward.
Contact Us | We Offer A Free Case Evaluation
Talk to us about your case. Greene & Schultz offers a free, confidential consultation to all potential clients. We are here to answer your questions and protect your legal rights.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injuries And Death
- Syngenta Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect And Abuse
- Product Liability
- Worker’s Compensation