It's hard to believe how much a car accident can change your life. What starts with an event lasting a few seconds can turn into a problem that lingers for years.
Even if you can fully recover from the physical pain and disruption to your family, you may still have to experience the calculated, cold-hearted treatment you receive from the negligent party's insurance company. Some insurers may literally add insult to injury by denying your claim or making lowball offers to make you go away. In some cases, insurance companies have to be sued aggressively before they will pay fair compensation to victims.
Get Help Regarding Car Crash Injuries And Medical Expenses
If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident, you should talk to a personal injury lawyer right away. Our firm can answer important questions like:
- How will I pay these medical bills?
- What if my family member was hit by a drunk driver?
- Is a motorcycle or bike accident case different from other types of accident case?
- What if the other party's insurance company is pressuring me to take a lowball offer or trying to deny my claim?
- How do I manage my medical bills? Do I have to pay them?
- How do I make up for lost income while my case is being litigated?
- How do policy limits apply to the medical expenses in my case?
- Does it matter which insurance company (or which adjuster) is handling my claim?
- Will my case go to court?
At Greene & Schultz, based in Bloomington, Indiana, we deal with each personal injury or wrongful death case as a unique matter. We can develop an individualized strategy for your case.
Call For Free Guidance From An Experienced Attorney
Contact us for a free consultation about your case. We can give you free, honest advice about your rights and options.